What information We Collect
When we ask you to provide personal information, we will clearly explain why and for what purpose. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message, and any other information you choose to provide. We also collect usage data, such as prompts and selected context, to understand how you interact with our website and services. We do not collect any other information from the web pages you open. In addition, we collect technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, and device information. When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Correctify follows standard procedures and uses log files to collect information about visitors to our website. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information and is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide and maintain our website
- Improve and personalize our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you directly or through our partners for customer service, updates, marketing, and promotional purposes
- Disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect the rights and safety of Correctify and its users
- Find and prevent fraud
- Send you emails
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that it has collected about consumers Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that it has collected Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data not sell the consumer's personal data If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, and to request that we complete any incomplete information.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We are committed to protecting children's privacy online. We encourage parents and guardians to participate in, monitor, and guide their children's online activity. Correctify does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided this type of information on our website, please contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
© Duc An D/B/A Correctify. 2023